Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ziggy Piggy!

It's been more than a month since my last post, in that time I've been doing more research and feeling less overwhelmed but more like I'm waving my arms about. I've listed quite a few more things and made a facebook fanpage; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brave-Turtle-Creations/203379406348997

I really enjoy making new things more than I do writing about them. My absolute favorite item is my pig mask, I really want to make a lot more masks but haven't had the money and materials to do so. Being unemployed is not fun, it limits what I can do. At least making things keeps me from going completely wonky. Anyway, here's a picture of it:

Pig Half Mask!

I changed my banner in the time between this post and the last, it's now the one from arches. It's just more colorful and bright. I really like the blues and oranges in it too, it's a nice constrast, I think. As I go I may change it yet again.

Here's my shop, take a look! I'm going to be offering bracelets soon if you're not into rings: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BraveTurtleCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment